Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All college graduates, barring allergies, should receive a puppy upon graduation. Right hand, handshake; left hand, diploma; right hand, leash. my delightful monster chloe is reclining in my lap like a playboy centerfold, eyes rolled back in her head, tongue lolling, saving my sanity.
I tend to get emotional/nostalgic/melancholy when I blog. While that seemed appropriate for Deadjournal/Xanga/Livejournal, blogspot is a blog for ADULTS. ADULTS modulate their emotions! So, I shall say that the past week has been a whirlwind of irritation, immediate sentimentality, relief and cleaning products. I possess a bachelor of arts and a slight sunburn on my chest (from where the robe and the hood separated, forming a v, or a heart shape- both relevant symbols.)
It was quite easy for me to get emotional, but as my mom pointed out- in a week or two we'll all mostly be doing the same things we were doing for the past eight semesters- except we'll be compensated handsomely for our work, and we'll be in brooklyn, not poughkeepsie.

i am already getting scolded for blogging when i should be doing laundry. I think i might start craigslisting for my own apartment today.

No comments: