Friday, November 13, 2009

They're not a real pet. They don't know how to love.

in the style of ss specifically this & this.

H: i am thinking "oh that sucks, i hope she's alright. (insert excuse to not hang out after work). Let's just hang out another time."

me: the excuse has to bear all of the clever and cool?

Excuses for H. to avoid meeting with an unsavory fella after work:

1. after work's not going to pan out.
let's just hang out another time
Hannah: ooh thats good

i am too busy skindiving with nurse sharks

i am too busy completing my online course in open heart surgery

i am too busy calculating the angle of incidence it will take to launch a rocket off my roof

I am too busy saving a whale. not all of them, just one.

tonight's not going to pan out. my living room is full of wet cement, and, you know, time is of the essence


me: I'd love to see you after work, but I have to walk my sea monkeys. they get ornery.
H: hahahaha and no one wants that
me: no. especially if their habitat is encased in slow drying wet cement
H: life is hard for those little sea monkeys
me: they're not a real pet
they don't know how to love

contribute if you please.

No comments: