Sunday, June 15, 2008

filmgeek social networking

I wish there was some sort of community like goodreads or lastfm to record recently viewed films. Actually, I take that back. I don't necessarily want that published.
The weeks since graduation have seen a dramatic flux in my cinematic intake. I fully blame david lieberman, as for six of the first eight days I spent in new york were in his company, and we watched movies for probably four of those six days. It's sick, I'm viewing voraciously.
In no particular order, what I've been watching over the past week and a half-
Stuck
Savage Grace
Serenity
Judy Berlin (with Eric Mendelsohn and Edie Falco at YFFLC)
Wanted and Desired (in a hotel in Driggs, Idaho)
My Winnipeg (with Guy Maddin)
Bottle Rocket

Tonight I want to go see Beauty in Trouble at the Angelika (czechs! might be able to go with my film school roommate! czechs!) but I could also, you know, leave the apartment for the first time today and go read in the park rather than sit in the dark.

1 comment:

The Minute Waltz said...

probably once you started smoking pot. which would explain your passion digestable things.